Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prodigy: Shapeshifter Chronicle Book 2 review

4.5 Stars: I enjoyed this book because it is just plain awesome! The characters were the best part of this story. My fave character is Ana. She made me laugh and she reminded me of myself. She isn't the strongest but she can definitely handle herself. Chance is also one of my favorite characters. Even if he is hurt he can always come to the rescue at anytime.

This book was a quick read. It was a while until I got to the point where I was actually into it. For me the first few chapters dragged. The tempo was a bit slow. After that it was awesome.

I recommend this book to anyone looking for a fantastic shifter story with a spunky female character and a strong male shifter-dude.

Links:

Amazon

B&N

Blurb:

In Clark Bend, Idaho, Chance Morgan's dreams are haunted by the last moments shared with his grandfather. Memories of the fateful day when he died plague his thoughts, and without his grandfather's council, his shapeshifting powers mysteriously fail him. Desperate to seek out a new mentor and learn more about the mystical world he was sheltered from, Chance must travel far from home to hunt for answers.

Eighteen-year-old, Ana Hughes has only known Chance for a few months, but he quickly found his way into her heart. Since being rescued from Chance's power-hungry cousin, and coming back from death, Ana is unwilling to leave his side, and joins him on his quest to the Yucatan in search of a new mentor.

When Chance's memories fall into place and reveal a threat from their past, Chance and Ana must fight to survive - or die trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment