Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bitter Demons: Peachville high Review

5 stars: Bitter Demons has to be my favorite Peachville High book yet! I LOVED the story!! All of the adventure and heart breaks kept me hooked on this book from the beginning to the end. I also liked how we got to hear Jackson's story, finally. When I read this book I really felt like I was part if it. Another fabulous job by Ms. Cannon.
The characters are excellent! Harper is the prima, she has great power and huge responsibilities. Jackson is a demon with a deep dark secret. Lark is Harper's BFF. Brooke is a strange girl that is constantly trying to get back at Harper. Mary Anne is a very weird girl, she is always in her room alone.

I believe everyone should get a chance to read this book! I can't wait to read the next one. :)




Blurb:
So far, life in Peachville has been tough for Harper Madison. She's survived attacks on her life, learned how to control her magic, and met the most gorgeous boy - who also happens to be a demon. After her latest stunt at Brighton Hospital, the Order of Shadows is determined to tighten their control on her life.

When a future Prima from a nearby demon gate comes to town, she and Harper decide to use magic to switch places at a party. All Harper wants is to have a little fun.

But the night will end in blood.

And Harper will find out the attack was meant for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment